A multimodal door/door concept
New Silk Way Logistics offers a multimodal door/door concept by using own truck, rail, & barge assets in Europe and China.
There are multi weekly several departures to and from Europe – China.
NSWL rail services and destinations are as follows:
- Duisburg - Chongqing - Duisburg 4 x per week both eastbound and westbound
- Tilburg – Chengdu - Tilburg 2 x per week both eastbound and westbound
- Duisburg – Yiwu - Duisburg 1 x per week eastbound, 2 x per week westbound
- Duisburg / Hamburg – Wuhan - Duisburg/Hamburg 2 x per week both eastbound and westbound
- Duisburg/ Hamburg – Zhengzhou- Duisburg/Hamburg 2 x per week both eastbound and westbound
- Duisburg / Hamburg – Hefei - Duisburg/Hamburg 1 x per week both eastbound and westbound
- Duisburg – Xian-Duisburg 1 x per week both eastbound and westbound
The new Silk Road via Kazakhstan is the main route we are focusing on with our trains. On regular multi-weekly departures NSWL serves its customers both eastbound and westbound.
Transit time rail is 15-18 days. Total transit Door / Door approximately 20- 25 days.
By using short sea carriers or private trucks in China we are able to offer value added logistic services to Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan, South- Korea and Japan.
NSWL is specialized in a green coldchain solution for its customers by using own 45ft Palletwide-Highcube Reefer containers equipped following the highest standards in the market including security locking system on all our containers.
We invest in growthContact us Contact us